The current ISBS Newsletter 32(2), November 2016, is now published.
In this Issue:
- Message from the President,
- Post Conference Report ISBS 2016
- ISBS 2016 Awards
- ISBS Student Mini Research Grant Reports,
- Short Communications,
- Preview of ISBS 2017 & 2018,
- Call for future hosting of ISBS Conferences
- ISBS Sponsors,
- ISBS Officers,
- ISBS Directors
Please click here for all past issues and feel free to forward the newsletter to anyone interested in sports biomechanics.
ISBS Vice President (Publications)