The current ISBS Newsletter 32(1), March 2016, is now published.
In this Issue:
- Message from the President,
- Message from the Treasurer,
- Preview of ISBS 2016,
- Call for ISBS Awards 2016,
- Call for hosting ISBS Conferences,
- ISBS Student Mentor Programme,
- ISBS Student Mini Research Grant,
- Preview of ISBS 2016 Student Activities,
- Short Communications,
- ISBS Sponsors,
- ISBS Officers,
- ISBS Directors
Please click here for all past issues and feel free to forward the newsletter to anyone interested in sports biomechanics.
ISBS Vice President (Publications)