Becoming a member of ISBS entitles you to the following advantages and benefits:
- Subscription to the journal "Sport Biomechanics".
- To exchange ideas and scientific information with the international applied sports biomechanics community.
- To attend ISBS Annual Conference at reduced registration fees.
- To receive the ISBS Newsletters.
- To use ISBS resources like the ISBS literature service.
- To be part of the democratic structure of ISBS, be nominated for the Board of Directors and Executive and vote.
- To be eligible for the ISBS Awards.
Membership in ISBS shall be open to any and all persons regardless of geographic origin, who demonstrate a desire to study sport from a biomechanical viewpoint. These persons must be workers in biomechanics and/or sports (coaches, trainers, teachers) or they must demonstrate a strong interest in the area of biomechanics in sports.
Professional Membership is Euro 52 per year. Student Membership is Euro 42 per year. This includes the subscription to the Journal 'Sport Biomechanics'. Payment can be made by paypal via internet.